Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happenings

Man. It's been a week since I had posted on this blog. I WAS on a roll.
Oh well, this coming week is gonna be insane. The St. Louie trip.
I'm a bit nervous still, but now that I have made all my decisions I am a lot more comfortable.

I'm a little discouraged by the lack of comments on my first illustrated writing. I was so excited, I posted it here, on facebook and twittered about it. I think i even sent out a mass email and I've hardly received any feedback. Maybe it wasn't as funny as I thought it was.
Oh well. I'll keep trying, though I never seem to have time to write.

I know this is probably something to post on my photo blog but I think I decided I want to start taking more art photos and entering them into art shows. I'm thinking of entering my roach picture (the background of this blog) in the next momentum show.

Since this blog post has been real boring, I will leave you with this, for your entertainment:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I don't remember you telling me about your illustrated writing. I would have checked it out.