Friday, December 19, 2008

President Bush... Doesn't believe the bible is literal.

President George W. Bush said in an interview with "Nightline" Monday that the Bible is "probably not" literally true and that a belief that God created the world is compatible with the theory of evolution. "I think you can have both."

Man, i bet a lot of people were upset to hear this.
Maybe that's why he chose the last month of his 8 year run to tell everyone.

I'm willing to be he wouldn't have been president these past four years if he had said that 4 years ago.

*I should note, I'm not a "Bush basher" at least not half as much, as most people. I think he's just a person as flawed as everyone else, but this is something I think the people who voted for him should have been aware of, years ago.

2 comments:

VanessaKim said...

Ehh..I guess I kinda don't care all that much. I'll continue to pray for him but I just don't see how his beliefs really effect me at this stage in the game. I do think it's more than a little funny how all the "evangelicals" who voted for him are totally pooping in their pants now.

baby_unvamp said...

I agree with what Bush said. For once.