Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So, here I am, alone in Iowa...

I find myself alone here in Iowa, with a lot of time on my hands, a lot to do, a lot to think about. I also find myself completely unmotivated. I want to be a great writer one day, a few days ago, I was amped to get started, all this free time in Iowa would be perfect to work on my writing, but I'm stuck... I got nothing. I've got quite a few other things to accomplish though...
  • Practice all the new stuff I've been learning on guitar
  • Finish RE-editing the Gordon's wedding photo's that were once thought to be lost
  • Edit Chris and Kristen's engagement photos
  • Finish reading numerous books I brought with me, so that I could finish them... (Desiring God, Don't Waste Your Life, Flight, Tommysaurus Rex to name a few)
Luckily I got ArtBeat done so I could check that off my list, but it almost killed me. The traveling and such made me have to rush it last minute, but I think it turned out good and from what I've heard so does everyone else.

Anyways, here I am in Iowa with plenty to do, and no motivation... I think I'm going to finish watching the first season of Burn Notice now...

I leave you with a shot I took down the street from my mom's place where I'm staying... I took it during my last visit, all the photos I have to edit have kept me from wanting to take anymore yet.

Iowa

1 comment:

VanessaKim said...

I know what you mean. Good thing I like editing my pictures enough to ignore my kids & get it done.