Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Zombie Wednesday

I'm officially declaring Wednesdays to be Zombie Wednesdays. From now on every Wednesday I will make a post relating to zombies. Hope you enjoy it.


Saw Zombieland yesterday, here's my official rating:
Highly humorous, and very gory, two things that most zombie fans are looking for in a movie. It had a real similar feel to the movie "Wanted" at least with the narration and the underdog/hero aspect. I've heard people have been comparing this to "Shaun of the Dead", Ok, it's funny and there's zombies... well the similarities kind of end there.
There's not much you can say about this movie without ruining anything about it, but in short it follows a nerdy-esque gamer kid, who has more phobias than one can count. He is seemingly alone in the world after a zombie take over and he owes his survival to a very strict list he follows. He meets another survivor (Woody Harelson), who doesn't keep a list, but lives to kill zombies, and enjoys it thoroughly. The two work great together and eventually they meet a couple of girls, and there's a love interest... oops sorry, spoiler, no one expected there to be a love interest... haha.
I highly recommend this movie for anyone that has the slightest interest in zombies, or anyone that likes a funny movie and has a strong stomach.

Zombies!!!: The Game

Think "Left 4 Dead" with a Dungeons and Dragons twist. I've seen this game in stores before and have always been interested in it. Super geeky, I know... get over it. I recently heard some very good reviews from a friend who has played it so I was finally convinced to get it. I ordered it yesterday, so I should be able to post a full review in the next two weeks or so, but I need people to play it with, so, come hang out and kill zombies with me.

Skateboard Zombies

Finally a zombie wishlist item.
I really want one of these.

the end

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, you think Zombies and movies about them are sick or you liked the movie?

Vinton J Bayne said...

Well... I gave it a 4 and 1/2 out of 5... so obviously I liked the movie.

I'm devoting every Wednesday to a post about zombies, and my blogger nickname is Flesheater, so I love zombies...

They are sick... but in a good way haha.

Mblack222 said...

haha zombie skateboarder AWESOME did you see me Kidd Robots? Saw the movie today best movie i have seen in a long time.. loved the part where he said "That'll do pig" from Babe hahaha so awesome!!!